AS&F is getting back into the swing of things and working hard to ensure that we are meeting your requests to continually improve and make the quarterly process a little easier everytime. Here are some important reminders and updates for the 3rd quarterly that is coming up on February 21st.
- **UPDATE** In addition to submitting your bill, all bills requesting funds will now have to attach the New Funding Request Form. This single form takes the place of the previous multiple forms to itemize funding breakdowns.
- Deadline for ALL COMPLETED bills is on January 31st. Absolutely no exceptions will be made for late material.
- Remember to look over Presenting: From Daunting to Prepared for tips and hints in preparing and presenting your bill.
- Please make sure to allow yourself and your club ample time to make changes if needed. Don’t wait until the last minute to ask for help!
- If your bill is in need of a sponsor, please contact senators directly.
- Reminder that VP of Finance Craig Salmon is charged with vetting all bills. Please contact him to set up a meeting if you need extra help, or want to ensure that your bill is ready to go. In addition, members of the executive board and the program assistant are in the office many hours per week, please feel free to stop on in for any questions. If we don’t know the answer, we will try our best to help you find out!