Name: Araceli Portillo
Major: Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance Minors in Accounting & Management
Graduation Year: 2019
Hometown: Platteville, CO
Hobbies & Interests:
- Hanging out with my cats
- Re-watching the show Castle
- Arts & Crafts
Other Leadership Roles & Involvement:
- Vice President of PBL
Why did you join AS&F: I joined AS&F to increase my involvement on and off campus and to push for a positive change of ASU Campus.
What are your goals for AS&F: My goal for AS&F is to create approachability and advocate for students voices.
|Monday||11:00 AM- 1:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM -1:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM -1:00 PM|
Serves as the AS&F TreasurerJob Description:
- Maintains all ledgers of money allocated by the AS&F government
- Demonstrates a competence in math, including a minimum requirement of a passing grade in an Adams State, Certified general education math course or any higher math class
- Keeps a permanent record of all receipts and disbursements
- Submits a budget to the President of the AS&F once each month
- All financial transactions with AS&F funds shall be through the AS&F Vice President of Finance, who shall, in turn, be responsible to the AS&F President, the AS&F Government, and the Business Manager of the University for financial statements of expenditures.