Name: Emmily Eccles
Graduation Year: University of Mary Washington, Class of 2020
Hometown: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hobbies & Interests:
- Hiking and Camping
- Beachin’ it
- Spending too much money at thrift stores
- Saying hi to all doggos
Other Leadership Roles & Involvement:
- The Loft
- Event planning for GrizzLEAD
What is your favorite place on campus?
In front of “College Cuts and Colors” where I can wave hello to Barb.
Why did you join AS&F:
Student affairs revealed itself to be something I was interested in halfway through college. At Adams State, student engagement is important and that is a fact that makes me proud to be a part of this team. I think all of the students that make up AS&F will be able to teach me a lot.
What are your goals for AS&F:
I want to help student realize their full potential and be a support system that allows them to reach their personal and professional goals.
- Advise the executive team
- Provide feedback for AS&F
- Assist and coach student clubs in coordination, collaboration, and organization
- Assist the executive team for various tasks and projects
- Also a program assistant for The Loft
- Required to attend all meetings (unless excused by President and Chief Justice)