Name: Jeni Carter, Director of Co-Curricular Recreation & Engagement (CoRE)
Graduation Year: Graduated from Adams State Unversity – 2009 & 2012
Major: Bachelor of Science in Business Management & Master of Arts in Counseling, Student Affairs
Hobbies and Interests:
- I love anything that involves hanging out with my dogs and family
- Being outdoors
- Sometimes just being at home and catching the latest on Netflix.
- I am super lucky that my profession is also one of my passions!
Contact Information: Office of Co-Curricular Recreation & Engagement (CoRE)
Office: SUB- C115 Phone: (719)-587-8191
Office hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM-12PM
- Act as a sounding board for student concerns and provide resources for further collaboration across campus
- Provide feedback and coaching for Executive Team and AS&F
- Required to attend all meetings unless excused