Graduation Year: 2021
Hometown: West Valley City, UT
Hobbies & Interests: All dah tings.
Other Leadership & Involvement: Sports
What is your favorite place on campus: Anywhere outside and the swimming pool.
Why did you join AS&F: To be more involved on campus.
What are your goals for AS&F: To make positive contributions to Adams State University.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8AM-9AM & 2PM-3PM
- Maintains all ledgers of money for AS&F
- Serves as the treasurer for As&F
- Responsible for all financial transactions through AS&F
- Keep record of all receipts and disbursements
- Submit a budget to the president once a month
- Head of AS&F budget committee
- Handle the Campus Impact Fund
- 6 office hours per week, spread over 3 days
- Required to attend all meetings (unless excused by President and Chief Justice)