ASC’s Dirty Little Column with the Delicious Doctors Love

Dr. Chocolate Thunder and Professor Vanilla Lightning are not real doctors or mental health professionals. Their advice should not be taken seriously.**

Dear DLC, They guy I’m really into is throwing a huge Halloween Party. I’m super excited to go, which costume do you think would get his attention in a good way?

VL:  When it comes to girls’ costumes, you can tack the word “sexy” in front of any noun and have yourself a ready made-costume.  This route will most likely end in you catching this guy’s attention…for the night anyway. However, in the long run, if this guy has any brains, he will see your costume for what it is: a desperate and uncreative ploy for attention.  In the above example, the word “sexy” is misused. There is nothing wrong with being sexy on Halloween, but 99 percent of these costumes are downright slutty.  If you’re really looking to impress this guy, go as something you will be sexy, but comfortable in.  Trust me, this way you’ll be one of the only girls out on Halloween who’s actually enjoying herself and having a good time, rather than worrying if her boobs are showing or her butt is hanging out. You’ll be the life of the party, and there’s nothing sexier than that.

CT: The question here is really what you consider good attention. Do you want him to look at your costume and think “Well this chick is pretty clever” or do you want him to think “DAMN! Who this cute thing?” If you chose the first response, then I suggest you sit down and think of either really cool costumes or super funny ones. For example, make a costume out of duct tape; it’s both creative, and cheap. It’s also a good way to make it as cute as you want it. If your going for the second response, I’d say throw on a little make up, show a little skin (not too much, you don’t want to be know as the slutty girl) and have a be confident. Nothing is more attractive than confidence.

Dear DLC, I’m super into role-playing and with Halloween here, I wanna stock up on costumes for my girl. The only thing is she isn’t into role-playing, how do I convince her it’s both sexy and fun?

CT: I have learned over the years that are pretty much willing to try anything sexual if they are comfortable and confident in what they are doing. Try making her feel more secure in the bedroom. Let her know what you like and she will be more than willing to please. Same goes for role playing, the more comfortable and sexy you make her feel the more willing she will be to try on a few outfits for you.

VT:  The trick to this is to get your girl excited for the idea.  Go Halloween costume shopping together, and urge her to take a stroll through the racy costume isle.  When she tries a couple on, load her with compliments.  Mention how sexy she looks, mention how turned on you are.  She’ll be so flattered; she’ll want to prolong those feelings of yours at home, which involves purchasing the costumes. All girls have sexual fantasies they’re just dying to play out; the key is getting them comfortable enough with them so that you can coax them out.

Dear DLC, I’ve heard that Halloween is the best time of the here to have a random hook up, how can I assure a hookup with a hottie on this holiday?

VL: Trying to find an easy hook-up on Halloween night is like trying to find a house giving out candy, just look for a porch with the lights turned on.  In this metaphor, you can just look for the girl stumbling around drunk in her lingerie. Most girls have a warped understanding of Halloween night.  They think it’s the Vegas of holidays, that whatever happens that night won’t come back to haunt them later.  (Did you see what I did there?) While most sluts are sluts the other 364 days of the year anyway, Halloween night provides an excuse for all girls to act out of the norm, which provides you with a small but distinct window to make your move.  I would recommend staying in character, so that way you keep up her illusion that this is all some sort of Halloween fantasy that she won’t regret in the morning. Just make sure and use protection-you want a treat, not a trick you’ll need to get checked the next morning. In all honesty though, if you can’t land a hook-up on Halloween night, there is no
hope for you. Its gotten to the point where girls should just be honest and go out naked with a sign that says, “I’m dressed up as a girl who wants to have sex tonight.” While not very inventive, at least it’s honest and pretty straightforward.

CT: Halloween is indeed one of the biggest party hook-up days ever. Luckily for you, this is the one day a year where every girl’s inner slut comes out, so finding a willing mate shouldn’t be too hard. My advice, find a girl in lingerie and compliment her “costume” or lack there of. My guess is she will probably be throwing herself at you the rest of the night. She’ll always have the next day to blame it on the alcohol, and you will have successfully landed a random hook up with no strings attached.

**Disclaimer: Any comments made on the Paw Print’s web site are not anonymous. Due to this, any comments are being directed to DirtyLittleColumn@gmail.com.