GECC is a subcommittee of the Faculty Senate charged with reviewing and critiquing annual student assessment and accountability data, as well as reviewing and approving revisions to the general education curriculum.
- Lisa-Mari Centeno, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Political Science, Co-Chair of GECC (Fall 2015)
- Anthony Romero, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Teacher Education, Co-Chair of GECC (Spring 2015)
- Jeremy Yeats, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Human Performance and Physical Education (Fall 2014)
- Yusri Zaro, MBA, Assistant Professor of Banking and Finance (Spring 2016)
- Stephen Aldrich, Ph.D., Professor of Mathematics (Fall 2016)