The ASC’s Dirty Little Secret Column With the Delicious Dr. Love’s

Dr. Chocolate Thunder and Professor Vanilla Lightning are not real doctors or mental health professionals. Their advice should not be taken seriously.

Dear DLC, A few weeks ago, my boyfriend cheated on me; even after he confessed and apologized I was really bummed about it. This past weekend, I went out with my friends, we had a few drinks and I hooked up with another boy. I feel guilty over it. Should I tell him or consider us even?!

VL: You need to tell him.  He fessed up, so now it’s your turn to give him the same courtesy.  You were obviously forgiving with him, so maybe he will be just as understanding.  Being completely honest though, I’d say this relationship is shaky.  With the excessive amount of cheating on both ends, I’d say the two of you need to get your acts together or decide if this relationship is worth it.
CT: Well because I have been cheated on in the past the bitter part of me wants to tell you to call it even, but in actuality I think you need to confess. Two wrongs don’t make a right, it seems to me you need to sit down and talk it out. Ask yourself these questions: is this relationship even worth continuing? Was the hookup out of revenge? What exactly are your feelings for your boyfriend? Once you answer these you should know how you feel and how to approach the situation. Don’t continue to throw yourself in a relationship that will be filled with lies, cheat and guilt.
Dear DLC, My boyfriend wants to try something new. He wants to try anal I feel really uncomfortable about the whole situation what should I do?
CT: I really don’t get the whole anal thing; it’s disgusting really. I personally never want to ride the “Hershey Highway”. Don’t do anything outside of your comfort zone. Don’t let him pressure you into something that you don’t either. Also check out this link, it might teach you and your boyfriend how to go about the situation: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf2S4IF4y8

VL: I’m going to set aside the deep confusion and utter disgust I am currently having for your boyfriend to give you this advice: If you don’t want to do it, don’t.  It’s really that simple.  I consider the rectum an “exit only” area, and if you want to close off that area to penetration, that is something your boyfriend will just have to deal with.  Simply tell him you aren’t comfortable with it.  If that doesn’t work and he continues to press the issue, just express your concern for his sexuality, and I’m sure he’ll drop that idea fast.
Dear DLC, I’m major crushing on this guy that I have known for awhile; he flirts with me at the bar and talks to me when I see him around campus. I really want things to speed up between us but I’m terrified of rejection and I don’t want to lose him completely. What should I do?
VL:  You need to suck it up, strap on a pair of cojones and bust a move.  Start small, ask him to hang out, just the two of you.  You need to take a risk for it to pay off.  As to “losing him completely,” let’s be honest, you’re never going to be content just being friends.  It’s too easy to slip from “we’re friends” to “we’re just friends,” so you need to get on it before that line is crossed.  If he does reject you, just start a rumor that he has a small package.  Good luck and happy macking!
CT: Your telling me, rejection is terrible especially being rejected by someone you see often, and are friends with. You could just go for it like my colleague said, grow a pair! However if your not feeling that ballsy you could go slow, flirt with him more, drop more hints. He should pick up on it, don’t play dumb mind games with him though. Mind games are childish and never work. Your best bet is to be upfront, and confident, go for it. The worst that can happen is he says no. It’s not the end of the world and you’ll get over it. Good luck!