NSO seeks input
New Student Orientation invites everyone to attend one of several all-campus to share questions, concerns or suggestions to improve this year’s NSO. Current information is available on the website. All sessions will be held Student Union Building room 309.
- Thursday, February 11, 8-9 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 24, noon – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, March 10, 8-9 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 23, noon-1p.m.
- Wednesday, April 6, noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 20, noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 4, noon-1 p.m.
ASU to remain in RMAC
An Adams State University task force charged with examining an offer to join the Lone Star Conference (LSC) determined that remaining within the RMAC is the best viable option for Adams State student-athletes, coaches, and administrators. Adams State has been a member of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) since 1956. Read more.
Recent athletics news
- Samuel Bilderbeck took first place and set a new school record in heptathlon at the recent Air Force Invitational indoor track & field meet. Read more.
- The 2016 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) Preseason Coaches’ Poll predicted:
Grizzly softball will finish the season in fourth place. Overall last season, the Grizzlies held a 21-17 RMAC record to finish in fifth place overall. Read more.
Women’s lacrosse will finish 7th. Read more.
Men’s Lacrosse will finish fourth. Read more.
The Plains Division of the RMAC Preseason Poll predicted the baseball program will finish second. Read more.