The Campus Renewal and Planning Committee (CRaP) invites proposals from individual campus units (academic, operating, student life, support services, auxiliary operations, athletics, etc.) for new, renovated, or relocated space associated with a specific program.
At a minimum proposal must address the following:
- Program description – describe the mission/purpose of the program
- State which ASU institution goal is addressed by this program
- Provide square footage requirements, furnishings (desk, chairs, PC, lab bench, etc)
- Provide special electrical, plumbing and IT requirements
- Provide an operating budget to include staffing, salaries, and operating expenses
- Provide funding source, if other than through tuition and fees, to cover operational expense
- Provide revenue estimates generated in terms of new enrollments or other income
- Provide any relevant information this program may contribute toward recruitment, retention, or completion
The CRaP committee will collect these proposals and make recommendations to executive council for further consideration. Please send all proposals to Scott Travis by October 15, 2015.