All on campus are invited to attend upcoming forums to become better acquainted with ASU’s Assurance Argument and the Nov. 13-15 visit by the Higher Learning Commission.
All Forums will be held in McDaniel Hall 101. Each one-hour forum will be presented twice, to accommodate employee schedules.
- Comprehensive Evaluation Update
Wednesday, Sept. 13, noon
Thursday, Sept. 14, 4 p.m.
- Criterion 1: Planning & Looking to the Future
Wednesday, Sept. 20, 4 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 21, 11 a.m.
- Criterion 2: Did you know that was a rule? We’ve got a policy for that.
Wednesday, Oct. 4, 4 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 5, 11 a.m.
- Criterion 3: Student Success & Academic Achievement
Wednesday, Oct. 11, 4 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 12, 11 a.m.
- Criterion 4: How we know we do it well
Tuesday, Oct. 24, 11 a.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 25, 4 p.m.
- Criterion 5: What we do and why we do it
Tuesday, Oct. 31, 11 a.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 1, 4 p.m.
- Visit Preparation
Wednesday, Nov. 8, 4 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 9, 11 a.m.
For more information about the Comprehensive Evaluation and the schedule of events, please visit the website.