Eat delicious tacos, enchiladas, and tamales! Place a bid in the silent dessert auction! Play games and enjoy or dance to music! Support your ASU music education majors (NAfME)! Proceeds go toward the music education conference trip!
Saturday 16th of November – 5pm @ First United Methodist church
Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door!
Call (719) 587-7621 to reserve your ticket or stop by the Music building and buy your ticket!
(Cash or checks only – Thank you!)
- Symphony Concert 3:00pm Sunday in Leon
- Computing Services Maintenance for Thursday, 11/14/19
- FAFSA and Scholarship Workshop
- O&V Calendars Have Arrived
- Attention Students! Job Opportunity with The Colorado Trust
- Free Popcorn on Wednesday 11/13
- What’s your style?
- Kinesiology Department presents Dr. Heather Leach
- Thesis Proposal Presentation: Performance Effects of Short-Term Beta-Alanine Supplementation in Collegiate 5k and 10k Runners
- Internship Opportunity with El Pomar Foundation