HPPE Master’s Thesis Defense Presentation!
Investigating the Effects of a Supervised, Progressive, Eight-Week Physical Activity Program on Cancer Survivors’ Health, Fitness and Quality of Life by Danielle P. Smith
Date: Friday, April 19 at 2:15 p.m. Where: East Campus 107 108 La Veta Avenue
- Blackboard Maintenance morning of April 19th
- Garden Work Day!
- This Friday! HPPE Master’s Thesis Defense Presentation!
- Rex Center closed Easter
- One Credit “Sociology of Gangs” workshop offered this summer
- Sociology Summer Course!
- Free Beginners’s Mountain Bike Ride: Friday, April 19 at 5 pm
- I was going to procrastinate, but I kept putting it off.
- Free Pregnancy Testing!
- Save the Date for the ASU Cinco De Mayo Student Send Off!