The end of the semester is near, and the stress can be bad. Wouldn’t it be nice to have trained tutors to help you one-on-one, free of charge? You do! The Writing Studio is here to help. Whether you’re having trouble getting started or just putting the final touches on your piece, we assist you to communicate your ideas and information. Drop by when you can or make an appointment. The Writing Studio: McD 220, email@example.com, (719) 587-7898. Mon. – Thur. 9 am – 4 pm, Fri. 9 am – noon.
- Blackboard Maintenance morning of April 19th
- Garden Work Day!
- This Friday! HPPE Master’s Thesis Defense Presentation!
- Rex Center closed Easter
- One Credit “Sociology of Gangs” workshop offered this summer
- Sociology Summer Course!
- Free Beginners’s Mountain Bike Ride: Friday, April 19 at 5 pm
- I was going to procrastinate, but I kept putting it off.
- Free Pregnancy Testing!
- Save the Date for the ASU Cinco De Mayo Student Send Off!