Are you available between the hours of 3:00pm and 4:00pm April 18? The Graduate Student Success Center is hosting a webinar presented by Criss Cuervo entitled “Stay Centered, Increase Clarity: Mindfulness as a Leadership Practice”. The webinar will feature topics such as learning the benefits we gain from applying mindfulness to our lives and work, as well as how we can influence and inspire others genuinely through authentic leadership. The webinar will be held at the GSSC. We hope to see you there!
*Light refreshments will be provided.
- Thesis Defense Monday 30th April
- Today’s the day! (Wednesday)
- The Paw Print wants YOU!!
- Job Opportunities with Fastenal of Alamosa
- Play Dungeons and Dragons with the Cast of She Kills Monsters this Saturday
- HEAL Information Session
- School of Business BBQ Invite
- Summer 2018 Museum Work-Study Position
- Paid On-Campus Internship for Fall 2018
- Online Summer Classes!