According to a Farm Bureau Federation Report, 45% of rural adults are impacted by opioid addiction. Come listen to speakers and learn how we can all help our communities cure this epidemic. Speakers include individuals from USDA Rural Development, AHEC, Valley-Wide Health Systems, the Center for Restorative Programs, and Advantage Treatment Centers. Symposium begins at 1pm in Carson Auditorium.
- Thesis Defense Monday 30th April
- Today’s the day! (Wednesday)
- The Paw Print wants YOU!!
- Job Opportunities with Fastenal of Alamosa
- Play Dungeons and Dragons with the Cast of She Kills Monsters this Saturday
- HEAL Information Session
- School of Business BBQ Invite
- Summer 2018 Museum Work-Study Position
- Paid On-Campus Internship for Fall 2018
- Online Summer Classes!