The HPPE Department is hosting a Dodgeball Tournament on April 5th starting at 7:00pm. CO-ED Teams of 4-8, $5 per person if you register before Spring Break and $8 per person if you register after Spring Break.
If you are interested in playing, email email@example.com or stop by our registration table in the SUB on March 13, 15, 26, 27, 28 between 11:00-2:00 to get all the necessary information.
- Network Maintenance in Student Union Building during Spring Break
- Rex Gym Spring Break Hours
- New Faculty Lecture Series Event March 28th: Dr. Jeffrey Elison presents “The Nature of Flow”
- Turnitin Maintenance
- Time Running Out!
- Douglas County Scholarship Opportunity
- Computing Services Maintenance for tonight (3/15)
- Full Time- Marketing Administrative Assistant Position with Colorado Potato Administrative Committee
- Grizzly Testing and Learning Center Spring Break Hours
- Christian Challenge and FREE meal tonight (Thursday)