So…. it’s 9:04 p.m. I am supposed to be studying for my very difficult test in Sociology of Religion class that’s tomorrow…..I am being a very bad student….

I’ve been studying for an hour…..after I slept, watched TV, showered, went to dinner with the boyfriend, and fed the hamster…..not productive….

I decided to come write and procrastinate more and listen to some songs from GLEE, the best show ever along with My Life As Liz, check it out! Ugh, the football meat-heads next to me are being very loud and annoying, making my procrastination even more difficult to concentrate on.

Some good news, I got cast in OUR TOWN as Emily and my boyfriend is cast as George! I am so excited! I cannot wait! At auditions, we had to be really emotional during a monologue and I was crying hysterically, it was awesome!

Well, I’m being yelled at by everyone on FACEBOOK to go study…I hate this…and annoying girls who flirt with your boyfriend, sorry but that high school crap does not disappear when you come to college! Any ideas on how to solve my problem? :)

Until Next Time and I leave with a quote from GLEE:

From the character Rachel (Lea Michelle, the best actress in the world!):

“Aside from nudity and the exploitation of animals, I’ll pretty much do anything to break into the business.”

Oh how I relate!

2 Responses to “Glee…9:04….Religion…sucks”
  1. Eric says:

Congrats on the recent casting…break a leg!!

2. Anthony says:

you need to study!!!! were both here in the library to study were just at different tables and im on my laptop on facebook and on here instead of studying hahahaha. START STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!

3.