For Spring Break, my boyfriend Matt and I traveled back to wonderful Craig. Don’t ask me how we left 50 degree weather to go play in the snow. But surprisingly enough, the weather was beautiful. I figured I would post a few pictures from our trip. Going back “home” has its ups and downs. Its great getting to see everyone, but at the same time, everyone wants to see you. When you think of break, you think of sleeping in until noon, having your mom make you breakfast and seeing old friends. What always happens with us though, is that whenever we go home, my family wants to visit, his family wants to visit. The kids I used to babysit want to play everyday. You want to eat at all of your favorite restaurants, and the time just seems to fly by. Matt’s grandma always has a list of things for us to do while we are there because she can’t “figure out how to use the printer/ipod”. It doesn’t matter that we have shown her how to do it 500 times. The best thing about going “home” for Spring Break, is knowing that you get to leave all that chaos of family drama/to do lists and you are able to go back to your HOME. It’s wonderful how quickly Alamosa becomes home.

Jacque

I love knowing that I’m old enough that my mom doesn’t care if I get trashed in front of her at the bar. Actually it’s rather funny because I took a shot with her… weird! haha

Jacque

Matty bought the new Droid. Needless to say, after this purchase, I didn’t speak to him for most of the trip due to him being attached to this new “toy”.

Jacque

I was able to get him away from his phone for 2 seconds so I could take a photo with him.

Jacque

This is Uncle Rick, Baby Hunter, Matty, and Cuz (aka Brandon). We were all hanging out together eating pizza. Oh yummy a college student’s favorite food… lol

Jacque

This is Kes. She LOVED my little Chupa. I used to babysit her and her little brother Drew.

Jacque

Sorry this is such a small photo. It’s from Matty’s phone lol… and yes, I was in line at midnight for this movie. I never felt so old in my life until I heard 3 little middle school girls started screaming when the Wal-Mart guy pulled out the movies from the back room. (Secretly I was screaming on the inside… lol)

Jacque

Driving back, we drove through Gunnison where our rivals are… I had to show my support for ASC!! Go Grizzlies!!!

I had a wonderful spring break and hope all my fellow students did as well! :)