I re-learned how to juggle a few years ago and found myself in a wonderful club called Air Raid, centered in Charlottesville, VA, my home town.  The members of Air Raid are definitely some of my most favorite people in the world.  We met (and they still meet) every Wednesday for juggling followed by frosty beverages at the local mexican food depot.  Through those years it has become one of my favorite past times.  Its one of those awesome things (sports?) where the more you practice, the more infinitely complex it gets.  Whereas most activities (sports) focus on doing a few things just right, in juggling the amount of tricks you can do is endless.  Here is an example of someone pushing the limits of the juggling realm.  His 6 ball run at about 1:40 is sooo ridiculously sexy.  Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.  Such inspiration!  I will try and get some video of me juggling on the blog at some point, but for now, enjoy Dan Wood:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdV–EZFTY[/youtube]

A side note:  anyone who thinks they can’t juggle is extremely underestimating themselves.  Anyone can learn to juggle.  So if you want to learn, let me know and I’ll help get you started!

One Response to “Juggle Envy”
  1. Mick says:

Hell Yeah! Okay maybe I should get you to teach me some juggling, that’s pretty BA!

2.