Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8-10am
Name: Talisha Bell
Graduation Year: 2014
Major: Government & Sociology (criminology)
Hometown: Manitou Springs, CO
Why did you join AS&F? I joined AS&F because I want to encourage students on campus to voice their opinions, and feel comfortable enough to speak out when they have any concerns about what is going on on campus. This is a great experience for me as a government major and will give an opportunity to be involved directly on campus.
What are your goals in AS&F? I hope to improve the campus through student input, and I want to improve the Student Government Body – I want more people to become involved!
What are 3 words that are important to your leadership style? Organization, positivity, and proactive – if you use all three of these in your leadership style, then you can lead successfully and others will want you to lead as well!
- Fulfill secretary responsibilities in the case of his/her absence
- Jurisdiction on any disputes arising from interpretations of the AS&F Constitution and Bylaws
- Required to attend all meetings
- 6 hours per week over at least 3 days
- Day to day operations including: answering phones, returning emails in a timely fashion, being available for walk-in student concerns or questions, maintaining cleanliness and organization of office, maintaining judicial records in a central location as well as soft copies (including updated constitution and bylaws packets.)