Other leadership roles:
Why did you join AS&F?
What are your goals in AS&F?
What are 3 words that are important to your leadership style?
- Fulfill secretary responsibilities in the case of his/her absence
- Jurisdiction on any disputes arising from interpretations of the AS&F Constitution and Bylaws
- Required to attend all meetings
- 6 hours per week over at least 3 days
- Day to day operations including: answering phones, returning emails in a timely fashion, being available for walk-in student concerns or questions, maintaining cleanliness and organization of office, maintaining judicial records in a central location as well as soft copies (including updated constitution and bylaws packets.)