We hope that the following resources will be helpful to you and your students! If there is information that you would like added below, please let us know! Please continue to consistently meet with your Club Represenative; more updated information is continually relayed at our meetings to the Club Represenatives. We welcome you as well to any of the meetings, or to stop on by if there is anything further we can do for you!
- Club Handbook offers information about AS&F recognized club requirements and information. Includes:Requirements,Club Representative Requirements,Club Constitution Information,Funding Request Information.
- How to Write a Bill offers a step by step manual to requesting funding for your club. For more information on budgetary and funding needs, please contact the executive board or the program assistant.
- Senate Binder includes AS&F Constitution, AS&F Bylaws , Club Representative job description & duties, Point Information, Robert’s Rules of Order, Tips for club leaders.
- Club Advisors Contact List for your convenience and collaboration.
- Club Reps for an up to date list of all AS&F recognized clubs and their represenatives.
- Event Resources Most common contacts on-campus and in the community for your event planning needs including venue reservations, catering, and marketing.