Procrastination is one of the worst thing’s you can do while in college.  This is because most of the time you have to look thing’s up and read before you can do it.  I am a witness of this.  I had a Business law court case paper due today and just kept putting it off because I knew it was easy and wouldn’t take too long because the first one didn’t.  I decided to go to sleep around 10pm and wake up around 2:30am.  Of course me being me I did this because I didn’t want to do it last night.  I laid in bed till about 1am trying to fall asleep but I did for an hour and a half and started on that paper.  It took me till about 4 to find a court case that I liked and then another 30 min to read over it and type my paper.  But hey I’m pretty sure I did great because I took it to the writing studio(its free so use it)  to get it edited and they only had to fix a couple thing’s which is good for me.  I also decided to do my sociology book report even though I am failing the class so I won’t fail as bad as I would if I didn’t.   the book is only 177 pages long and the book report has to be 4 pages long so I will do it to the best of my ability along with taking it to the writing studio to be edited as well. Wish me luck!