Hey everyone so in the last 2 weekends I went on 2 different retreats.  The first one I went on the weekend up Oct 16-18 was the Grizzly Activity Board(GAB) retreat.  It was a leadership/ team building retreat so we all can work together better and know each other better since we only saw each other for a whole weekend and no one else from the school!  That retreat was a lot of fun for everyone that was on it because of all of the fun activities which one of them was shooting .22 rifles during free time for about 2 hours a lot of us who were there all agreed that it was the best part of the retreat.  It was cold during the retreat we were in the middle of the mountains staying in cabins where none of them had heaters unless they put the propane heater in the cabin and they turned off the generators at 11pm night so we didn’t have any electricity at all to do stuff in.  because of this a lot of us star gazed the first night there and then on Saturday when they turned it off we all just talked and spent more time with each other. so overall it was A LOT of fun
fun at night with no electricty
Gab Retreat about half the group after the electricity was turned off

This past weekend I went on another retreat Oct 23-25.  It was with the Newman club the Catholic Club on campus.  This retreat was a lot of fun also.  There were students from Western, Mesa, CSU-Pueblo, ASC. I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting a school.  but anyways this was a leadership retreat for all of us who went.  On Friday all we really did was ice breakers to meet everyone there and also a prayer session which I thought was really good! On Saturday it was pretty laid back all day. We had 3 or 4 sessions but all of them was all about leadership and Christian leaders.  It was so hard saying goodbye to everyone I met from other schools on Sunday morning I grew close to the students from the other schools that I hung out with the whole weekend. It was overall a fun weekend

everyone that was there!
everyone at the end of the retreat! will miss all these people till I see them again in 1 year!

ASC Newman club
ASC Newman club group picture at the end of the retreat!

2 Responses to “past 2 weekends”
  1. Sexi Santi says:

The GAB retreat was at this at this youth ranch place i forget the name its about an hour away near Monte and the Newman Club one was in Pagosa springs.

2. Eric says:

Just curious…where were the retreats??

3.