So I ran for senate and applied to be an RA(resident assistant) with both of them my GPA killed my chances.  To be on senate you need a cumulative GPA of a 2.5 I don’t have anywhere close to that.  To be an RA you need at least a cumulative GPA of a 2.3 I don’t have close to that either.  I’m in first place not really though with a 1.0  GPA.  Never mess around in college and if you do be smart unlike me and do your school work first before you go out.  I payed for it and learned my lesson.   I am now passing all my classes but at the same time struggling to get that GPA up since if I don’t get at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA  this semester I will lose my instate tution and will be worried about how i’ll be paying for ASC lucky me right not really.

1. don’t mess around unless you finish your school work, remember your here for school

2. go to all of your classes you will pay for it in the long run if you skip alot

3. use all the resources around the school they are there to help you do good!

4. talk to your professors if your worried about your grade, they will help you!

5.  if your not a morning person don’t take morning classes unless you absolutly have too!

6.  TAKE NOTES IN CLASS AND DO THE STUDY GUIDES THEY WILL HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Response to “low GPA means death”
  1. Kat Wilson says:

if this had a like button like Facebook status thingys do I would so click it…

2.